• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cool video

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
JB is a good follow. I also recommend Shaun Murray and David OC. All very entertaining, and inspiring.

It's been over a month since I've seen water that smooth... Gotta love a good butter slide!

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Great video... For beginners trying some board slides try it first directly behind the boat going about 13 to 15mph get the feel of rotating and keeping the board from grabbing and edge. When you swing out wide going 21 mph and spin if the board grabs an edge the fall is violent. You can see in one video the rope gets slack because you speed up as you arch out so he’s probbably going 25 mph. Those falls ring your bell I have had riders get concussions on the water. It is fun riding on the flat butter water and does feel very different then when the water gets ripples.