• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cover for 2017 FSH 190 Sport - with T-Top removed

Chadharter

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I live in an area where I need to winterize my boat. To get it in my garage, I have to remove the T-Top. I'm trying to figure out (without spending a ton of money) a cover while the boat is in the garage over the winter. Would a basic runabout cover do the trick with the T-top removed? Anybody using a cheaper cover with the T-top removed? Seems like as soon as you change the cover type to Center Console, the price goes up quite a bit.......it seems like a simple runabout cover would do the trick with the T-top removed. Just curious if anyone has used a "non Center Console" cover for the FSH 190.

brownjjst

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I live in an area where I need to winterize my boat. To get it in my garage, I have to remove the T-Top. I'm trying to figure out (without spending a ton of money) a cover while the boat is in the garage over the winter. Would a basic runabout cover do the ttrick with the T-top removed? Anybody using a cheaper cover with the T-top removed? Seems like as soon as you change the cover type to Center Console, the price goes up quite a bit.......it seems like a simple runabout cover would do the trick with the T-top removed. Just curious if anyone has used a "non Center Console" cover for the FSH 190.
They dealer should have provided the shipping cover with your boat.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I've got a Yamaha premium mooring cover for a base FSH for sale (no T top) if you're interested?

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I bought a cover off of Budge Covers for a couple hundred. However I use the original shipping cover for the winter. Works really well

Chadharter

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
They dealer should have provided the shipping cover with your boat.
I've sent an email to the dealer to ask about that. *Update - my dealer told me that Center Console models don't get this option, maybe because I have the Sport model (T-Top)?

Last edited:

JDinfla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My Sport has a t top and came with the shipping cover. We use it for hurricanes.

Chadharter

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
After pushing a little further, my Dealer said they threw the shipping cover away. Said most people don't want it that have a T-Top because you have to take the T-Top off to use it.......Oh well.