• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cover for My sugarsand Heat

RolandSugardsand

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi Everyone. Just purchased a 1996 Sugarsand Heat, Am looking for a cover but am not impressed with the over the counter stuff (so flimsy), Any idea if there was or is a genuine sugarsand cover available, or at least a resonably priced custom cover, Im in Ontario Canada Thanks

Attachments

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I was gonna say go for the custom route but no idea on stuff in your area.

RolandSugardsand

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the reply

Stormcat918

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was in the same situation a couple months ago. You should check out Attwood Marine's website and see if there is anything on there that would fit your size/shape. The "boaters best" material is pretty good and comes with a warranty. I have one on my sugar sand tango and it survived the high winds, rain, and tree limbs that fell on it when the hurricane came through last week.

RolandSugardsand

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was in the same situation a couple months ago. You should check out Attwood Marine's website and see if there is anything on there that would fit your size/shape. The "boaters best" material is pretty good and comes with a warranty. I have one on my sugar sand tango and it survived the high winds, rain, and tree limbs that fell on it when the hurricane came through last week.
Thanks will have a look