• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Coyote Trailer

Chapvrx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Just a heads up check the welds, my 2016 Coyote trailer (Original Owner)is falling apart, I use it mostly in fresh water, I did use it in salt 3 times, I was reading on Facebook that it voids the warranty if you use it F97D03FD-CD8F-4B8D-B1CC-668B38DBDCAE.jpegCA9737E8-F8CB-446C-80B9-4D8E3D9C7971.jpeg0992A339-D01F-4E96-8D50-DC7D53072F42.jpegE771146C-BEEE-43A5-A3E7-2F6CC3AA0CEC.jpegat least once in salt, I was loading my boat up like I always do, no slamming or ramming against the winch tower

Franced123

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@Chapvrx wow. How old is the trailer and boat? Wonder if it was a defect from build. Looks like alot of rust there. I'm gona check my welds today. Ps: I think we have the same color boat is yours alloy grey? I have it in 223vrx

Franced123

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@Chapvrx wow. How old is the trailer and boat? Wonder if it was a defect from build. Looks like alot of rust there. I'm gona check my welds today. Ps: I think we have the same color boat is yours alloy grey? I have it in 223vrx
@Chapvrx sucks salt voids thewarranty. .

Chapvrx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Yeah my weekend is ruined , the trailer is 2016, boat dark blue, thank god The ramp was only few miles away,All the welding shops are closed for the weekend

Franced123

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Sorry man I hope stuff gets better at least the boat didnt get damaged!