• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Custom graphics and name

viper15

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Juat got our custom decals done for our registration numbers and boat name. I had the graphic shop match the font on the stock decals for our 2017 AR195. I essentially told them that it needed to look like a 'factory graphic'.

Attachments

viper15

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here's the stock graphic they used as a reference to match.

Attachments

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Wow that looks awesome!

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That looks like a pretty damn perfect match! Well done!

I did the same thing with the registration, made to match the color and font on the '242 LIMITED S'. I always thought it looks good blending all the lettering together.
20170514_111425 (2).jpg

viper15

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That looks like a pretty damn perfect match! Well done!

I did the same thing with the registration, made to match the color and font on the '242 LIMITED S'. I always thought it looks good blending all the lettering together.
View attachment 56137
Looks great! I love the black hull.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Turned out looking real nice and matches the graphic font style near perfect!

I kind of tried the same when I did mine last year using two shades of blue color from the Yamaha AR192 graphic but the company I used wasn't as flexible on available fonts so I could only use something close to the style. Once mine fade or get scuffed enough I'll find a place that can match the font better. Yours came out great!

EmeryZ28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
here is a potentially foolish question.........all the warning stickers on the back patio area. there is no issue with taking those off?

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
here is a potentially foolish question.........all the warning stickers on the back patio area. there is no issue with taking those off?
No issue at all. Just peel them off and clean the remaining residue with goo-gone or a similar type cleaner. Personally I couldn't throw away the body cavity warning sticker so I put it on my RTIC rambler cup.

EmeryZ28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just know in some cases those warning stickers need to be intact.

that sticker is priceless, last weekend at the island the kids wouldn't shut up about rectums and vaginas :eek:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yup....none of the warning stickers need to remain....but that "Vagina and rectum" sticker is a conversation starter! LOL

All the graphics look great! I went with color matching on my name...didn't try to get the font to match.....liked the modern look of the font I chose.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length