• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dashboard Navigation, Courtesy Light Switch Part Number?

Beerock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
2015 Scarab 255 HO

I'm new to the boating world. The wrong switches were installed in this boat when I got it. I can not find any good replacement part numbers online.

Can anyone provide:

1. Part number for NAV/ANC light switch?

2. Part number for CTSY/DOCK light switch?

3. Part number for CTSY/DOCK light switch bezel (the shiny part that secures to the front of the switch that is currently black, I'd like to put the original shiny metal part back on)

4. Good source for Scarab online parts?

Thanks to all!

20180619_154914.jpg

Pirana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
No actual Scarab parts online... but those switches are available from electronic parts distributors online.

ALAN MANN SR.

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
If the switch is only 5 terminals you are fine. What does the switch look like?

Beerock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
thats the main problem, the original switches are gone. Someone put in double pole switches and the harness doesnt line up...

ALAN MANN SR.

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Well the connector has 6 spaces. Are there only 5 wires to it?

Beerock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I appreciate your help. That pdf you posted had a lot of useful info as well. Im starting to figure out how these switches operate and their classification.