• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Day one down...four to go.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I posted in destinations folder my intention of going to The Boarding School in Orlando. Day one is over and i can't tell you how impressed i was with the instruction and setup. The facility is on their private lake and we are in a mastercraft x-star all day. my total experience before this day has been about 15 minutes on a wakeboard. after one day with some instruction is was riding switch and gaining so much more skill i can't believe it. highly recommended..... check them out.

Good for you! That sounds like a ton of fun. You'll be looking like a pro on the water this year. I've always been curious to hear if those schools really worked.

Leaving oregon for sunshine is worth it alone....add in the instruction and it's priceless! @Volffas

Is that OWC?

My son went on a months course, loved it.

Sounds like a blast.

I would love to ditch my everyday life and do that for a week. Unfortunately it's not going to happen, unless there is something local.

Now you are going to want a wakeboard boat since you have seen what kind of wake it throws!

Back