• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Deal made, boat on order!

:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:
We want pictures, we want pictures!!

I know its on order, but we STILL want pictures!! Congrats!

:winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup"

What dealer did you order from......btw....congrats!

Congrats...it didn't happen without pictures! :winkingthumbsup"

That's awesome. Congrats @Kennc

Worked with Taylor at Performance East in Goldsboro. Farther away than a couple other dealers, but by far the best one to deal with for a variety of reasons. He really earned my business and I was glad to give it to him.

Great choice!! That's what I ordered this weekend also.

Dude...we need to get you out of that tie, and into a Jetboaters.net polo! @Julian !

@txav8r you are right. Is the new avatar better?

Can't wait to board behind the AR!

Grats! Hopefully see ya out on the lake soon!

Awesome!

@veedubtek when does Belews get to warm to enjoy? And where do you go when that happens?

Not until August probably, and even then, it's not horrible. We'll still go sometimes, but, I have seen temps of 99/100 in spots. We go to Falls Lake alot in the middle of summer. There's a convenient ramp right off of 85 in durham. You can go WOT for miles on Falls without much traffic it seems. Love it there. Might give Jordan another go this summer, and definitely want to hit Kerr at least once.

Congratulations! Sweet boat:winkingthumbsup"

Worked with Taylor at Performance East in Goldsboro. Farther away than a couple other dealers, but by far the best one to deal with for a variety of reasons. He really earned my business and I was glad to give it to him.
Cool.....I've done quite a bit of business with Performance East. My boat came from there as well as several ATV's. Haven't been inside their new building yet though.

Congratulations! The pictures will be great!

Kewl ! Only 1 thing left to say .........

5 - KENNC.jpg

Congrats on the new boat. I had a pretty short reign as the newest 2015 240 owner.

Back