• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Deluxe Mooring Cover X 2 - 2014 212X - Canada only

JHC212X

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I've got two Deluxe Mooring Covers for a 2014 212X for sale.

1 cover is used and has a tear on the right side where the front tower meets the hull. I used duct tape to patch it and it's fine. It's been in use for 2 winters only and is in good condition except for the tear where some jerk hit it with his trailer. I'm currently still using it for storage in the winter. I bought the new never been used cover as back up just in case the old cover failed.

The 2nd cover is brand new in box and never been opened.

you could used the ripped cover for towing and the new cover for storage. basically 2 for 1 sale here.

The cover costs approx. $950 + tax at my local Yamaha dealer

Asking $800 + shipping for both. Canada only.

James

JHC212X

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'll drop the price to $725+ shipping for both OBO . Canada only.

JHC212X

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks. If he hauls the boat to Kelowna I can deliver the covets to him!