• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit down on SX250!!!!!

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hello all! Not new to the site, I have been lurking for a few years now. FINALY pulled the trigger on a SX250. Expected delivery in the spring. Its been a long road to get here but I can't wait!!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great. Solid boat, looking for some good reviews on it.

socalyamahafanar250

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have a 2021 AR250 and love it! bought it in late November and have been on the water (trailer) 8 times. You will love it!

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
And........ the order has been canceled. ☹

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Stealth Hunt for one hard. You will find one, they are around and out there but you may have to take a trip to get it. ;)

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thats the plan, working on it already. Wish me luck!!

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
The doldrums of trying to fill an order based on the 2020 covid production output. :(

Wheelspin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Ah dang. That sucks. We were lucky enough to get ours on order in September, and are finally picking it up this weekend. Try and find anyone with one in inventory do not hesitate if you find one. Good luck.

notaclue

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We called dealers within a 500 mile radius and somehow were lucky enough to find a 2021 AR250 that someone had canceled their deposit on that day (who knows why in this market?!?). Put our deposit on it and hopefully it doesn't get canceled.🤞

stinkyduck

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’m sorry. New here. How did the order get canceled? They are just not making anymore? I’m thinking about getting a Yamaha (something).

Wheelspin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Yamaha slashed production for the year due to the same Covid supply shortages almost all industries are enduring. Dealer lost allocation for units, so anyone more than halfway down the list by about October is at risk of not getting it this year.

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
That sums it up fairly well. Placed order in December, last week got notice it cannot be filled.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@stinkyduck If you are very seriously considering purchasing I would start hunting very hard to see if you can find something. There are very few, but others have found some deals that fell through or backed out at the last minute and capitalized on it. I would pick up the phone and start calling every dealer within your range and see what they have, you never know. Be ready to lay out a deposit the minute you find what you are looking for.

Ordering is likely a no go right now for any time in the foreseeable future.

BRosen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
A little bit of bright spot..... Yesterday I did see 3 Yamaha’s being trucked North on I-75 around Lexington KY. Don’t know if they’re headed here or further north. Good Luck!

stinkyduck

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@stinkyduck If you are very seriously considering purchasing I would start hunting very hard to see if you can find something. There are very few, but others have found some deals that fell through or backed out at the last minute and capitalized on it. I would pick up the phone and start calling every dealer within your range and see what they have, you never know. Be ready to lay out a deposit the minute you find what you are looking for.

Ordering is likely a no go right now for any time in the foreseeable future.
Appreciate that. I’m just starting my search.

stinkyduck

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I’m in Cumming GA. I’ll drive 12 hours to pickup a boat 😊

Last edited:

TimW451