• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

depth transducer communication error connext sx210

jeffbassguy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So second day out on my new Sx210 im coming in to dock and all of the sudden my connext screen starts beeping and i get a depth transducer communication error which stopped showing speed and depth. I searched the googles and internets and didnt find a whole lot. I really dont want to have to trailer it back to yamaha and have it sit while they "assess" what it might be. Has anyone had this issue or could steer me in the right direction as to what may have caused this. Page 57 of the manual calls it a generic warning but goes into no detail.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

jeffbassguy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the update...looks like i'll be calling the dealer if it happens again and have them refer to this thread for help assessing issue.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@jeffbassguy It is a very annoying Error because you have to rest it every 10 minutes. Ever since the transducer was replaced I have not had an issue. Also, there are no connectors between the transducer and connext.