• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Digital Display Language and Settings

Captain Canada

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Just acquired a new 2014 Scarab 195HO Impulse. I bought it from a reputable dealer based in Quebec Canada.

The digital console display is set for French language. Trying to change it to English, dealer not responding to my email inquiries.

Would also like to change the depth finder from metres to feet if possible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance, this seems like a great community forum!

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It has to be changed in the B.U.D.S. software. Here is a screen shot of the selection. Look at the rar right of the screen. It will take 2 seconds.

Captain Canada

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks Mike!

Does this mean I can't do it myself with onboard settings?

Taking out of the water and to my regular local dealer two hours away rather inconvenient.

Really appreciate the quick reply!

Captain Canada

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks so much. I'll look into ordering one online.

Would you recommend one tool over another? I also have a couple of Seadoo GTXis 260's (2012), so would be great if the same diagnostic tool worked on all of them.

I presume these are easy to connect and use?

Thanks!

NavyShooter

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Ahoy Captain Canada,

Not sure if you're still about, but there's a guy up on Cobequid Road who 'has the technology' to help with this stuff.

He did a house-call for me to check some faults I had pop up on my Glastron (Rotax engine, same as in your SeaDoos)

If you need his info, drop a line.

NS