• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Do we have Business Cards Available?!??!?!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been on a number of forums over the last decade. A couple of them have had standard business cards made up with the site name, logo, and a place to put your username/real name as a referral. These have typically been car/truck/motorcycle sites, and the cards are typically used to slip under a windshield wiper, or windscreen to help build attendance to the site.

We have a number of jet boats in my area, but the members map doesn't show nearly as many as I see on a regular basis. Would love to have some sort of quick, easy, non-intrusive way to help add to the community.

Do we have access to anything like that? If not, and it's deemed a good idea by the users, what would it take to make it happen?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been on a number of forums over the last decade. A couple of them have had standard business cards made up with the site name, logo, and a place to put your username/real name as a referral. These have typically been car/truck/motorcycle sites, and the cards are typically used to slip under a windshield wiper, or windscreen to help build attendance to the site.

We have a number of jet boats in my area, but the members map doesn't show nearly as many as I see on a regular basis. Would love to have some sort of quick, easy, non-intrusive way to help add to the community.

Do we have access to anything like that? If not, and it's deemed a good idea by the users, what would it take to make it happen?
I have some if you need some let me know and I will mail them to you.

Attachments

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love it. I'll PM you an address. I don't mind covering the cost of a "sleeve" of them either (not that I want that many, just want to help contribute)

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love it. I'll PM you an address. I don't mind covering the cost of a "sleeve" of them either (not that I want that many, just want to help contribute)
I will drop them in the mail today they were given to my by @Bruce in Bimini in 2015 if you need more after these ones let him know he may have more.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have some if you need some let me know and I will mail them to you.
Here you go @zipper, I remember you asking about these in the other post. Not water proof though.