1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Does anyone else who uses Chrome get this error when trying to edit a post and add more?

Discussion in 'Forum Feature, Rules, Communication Requests' started by haknslash, Feb 11, 2018.

1. haknslash

haknslash Jetboaters Captain

Ratings:
    +2,577 / 81
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR192
    Boat Length:
    This doesn't happen every time but sometimes I will go back to a post to edit, click on "More Options" and then I get this:

This page isn’t working

Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).

ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR

2. 2kwik4u

2kwik4u Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 10
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    I use Chrome exclusively, and am really bad at typing. I edit posts almost every single time. I haven't seen that error before.

3. haknslash

haknslash Jetboaters Captain

Ratings:
    +2,577 / 81
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR192
    Boat Length:
    It's not when I hit edit but rather when I click "more options" (so I can attach an image) when it happens. It's not everytime either but just every now and then I'll have it happen. Strange indeed.

4. njmr2fan

njmr2fan Jetboaters Lieutenant

Ratings:
    +992 / 5
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    I use Chrome, never saw that.