• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Don't mess with coal miners

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let me set the scene, North of England coal mining village and many rows of 2 up 2 down miners houses which always had long gardens where they grew veg kept a pig chickens etc.

So this miner comes out of his house early morning clutching his cup of tea and stands looking around and notices one of his chickens had laid an egg in next doors garden, An Indian family had just moved in recently so the miner goes around and knocks on the Indian families door,
One of my chickens has laid and egg in your garden, Can you get it for me please says the miner,
Ohhh I'mmm very sorry says the Indian man but in Indian law the egg is in my garden so the egg belongs to me,
Your in England now so stop messing around and give me the egg says the miner
Noo Noo Noo Indian law says the egg belongs to me so i keep the egg.
Your in England now says the miner and you need to abide by English law, I kick you in the balls and then you kick me in the balls and whoever gives in first looses the egg,
Ok if you sure that is the English law says the Indian man,
So the Indian man bends over and the miner complete with size 10 pit boots gives him an almighty kick in the balls,
Ohhh Bloody hell that hurt a lot says the Indian man as he rolls around on the floor holding his balls, But now it's my turn.
Keep the egg says the miner.