• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Drool!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Time for a little audio upgrade!!

20140410_160348.jpg

Looks like the beginning of a nice audio upgrade. :thumbsup:

Im leaning towards those myself! (vs the jl m series) Let us know what you think!!!

Ok I just got them installed and I am surprised that I didn't get the cops called on me. I didnt touch my amp setting and these things are easily twice as loud as my factory speakers. These are a component speaker so they have a crossover for each speaker. These speakers are rated for 100watt rms and show it! Amazing sound quality and they look great as well. Only turned up halfway I could barely hear myself think. Money well spent!!!

20140410_181251.jpg

20140410_181240.jpg

Kinda makes you feel like the 16 year old kid in the neighbor hood pissing off all the neighbors??!

Kinda makes you feel like the 16 year old kid in the neighbor hood pissing off all the neighbors??!
Lol actually yes it does. We have some neighbors across the street that asked what boat had the system( at the time I had two yamahas in the garage) and I said why? They said because it sounded really good in their living room... whoops! :D

Looks good. Did you just replace your stock speakers or did you have to add other equipment to handle them?

Looks good. Did you just replace your stock speakers or did you have to add other equipment to handle them?

I put these in the stock locations but I have a 4 channel amp powering them. I know these things will not sound good attached to just the head unit.

Sweet. Love the story with the neighbors!

Also FYI. I bought these on ebay direct from polk as they were factory refurbished for 120 a set. These look brand new with a 6 month warranty and packaged with new hardware. I couldnt tell that they werent new. I actually did have my doubts about them but not now.

Back