• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dual zone wine cooler

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking to buy a stand alone dual zone wine cooler. Anyone have any good recommendations or experience with these? Reviews are all over the place on these.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess it would depend on what exactly you are looking for and how much you want to spend on it. I have had several. From High End (at least for me) to Low end. Also what dimensions. I have had a EuroCave 72" tall one, I would have to dig around to see what the model number was. Currently I have one on order which will sit in the kitchen, but it will only be 24" wide. The size of a dishwasher to go under the counter. It has been on order for a few months, I believe it was just over $1,000 in stainless steel. Can't seem to find the info in my email.

I have also had an EdgeStar 48" wide. I did an in depth review of a lot of models last year, let me look and see if I can find my spreadsheet. Talked to a lot of people and let my OCD get the best of it.

Last edited:

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Size really isn't an issue. It's going to be a stand alone that I am going to put in the corner of the kitchen that has plenty of room. I don't need to go nuts, just something that can hold 50-75 bottles. From what I have read most of these bottle capacity ratings are based on Bordeaux bottles, which I don't really drink much of. Mostly Cab, Pinot Noir, and some whites. I just would like something that will last a while and isn't super noisy. Seems like noise is a problem with some of these.

Troch1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Size really isn't an issue. It's going to be a stand alone that I am going to put in the corner of the kitchen that has plenty of room. I don't need to go nuts, just something that can hold 50-75 bottles. From what I have read most of these bottle capacity ratings are based on Bordeaux bottles, which I don't really drink much of. Mostly Cab, Pinot Noir, and some whites. I just would like something that will last a while and isn't super noisy. Seems like noise is a problem with some of these.
Bought this recently and am very pleased. Good temp holding, no louder than any other household refrigerator. Agree that the bottle capacity is about 20% off if you are using mixed shapes.