• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Eagles Fans

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
LOL

Eaglesmeme.jpg

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That's funny..... what minute.... I am an Eagles fan. Lol started liking them back when I was 5 because of the mascot and have never looked back.

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
E-A-G-L-E-S!!

Been out here in Utah for three years now. Starting to miss home. Really liking this team.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not really an Eagles fan, nor a football fan for that matter. But it is great to see a rookie QB out of NDSU making a good name for himself in the big league! We are all proud of Carson here in the Fargo region!

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wife is a die hard eagles fan, something i chose to share in when she said "i do"

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wentzylvania...the jersey was the first thing on wife's christmas list, her previous jerseys were t.o, jackson and mccoy...hopefully her getting the 11 jersey hasn't put a hex on him

Blazin14

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Eagles Fan ....thur and thur......win or lose......

Seeing Dallas go out in the first round.....would make a great weekend....

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have been a huge Cowboys fan all my life - back before Staubach and Dorsett. Growing up in NY was tough - now living in New England is even tougher.

So I gave a thumbs down to all these posts above this one. That's all I can do at this point.
:banghead:

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Haters gotta hate........

arew~SX230

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After Romo went out and they started winning with Prescott, all the Dallas fans at work started shooting off about Destiny Superbowls, and the other D-word, Dynasty.
I would tell them to cool their jets, cause there playing the loser schedule, and some day they would have to play a real team.

By the way,

GO DEADSKINS :(

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Haters gotta hate........
This thread started with a hater hatin'... Gotta Support The Team! Besides it looks like all of our teams are watching from home.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After Romo went out and they started winning with Prescott, all the Dallas fans at work started shooting off about Destiny Superbowls, and the other D-word, Dynasty.
I would tell them to cool their jets, cause there playing the loser schedule, and some day they would have to play a real team.

By the way,

GO DEADSKINS :(
Okay, I was just wondering. I live in the DFW area and listen to the local sportstalk radio. I can say there has been a certain level of enthusiasm and excitment that we haven't had in over 20 years, BUT...... I can also say, I have heard no one say anything about destiny and dynasty. We have been a mediocre team for too long to start issuing those kinds of statements. So your office mates are meat heads for sure.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Good to be an Eagles fan now!!!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I don't pull for the eagle's. ... until last night! I was a transplanted eagles fan. I hate the pats.... i love how they kept showing how nick caught the pass for a td and brady didnt.. ! Lol