• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mikeybagzz94

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I own a 2013 Yamaha 242 limited S, this year I found two engine codes that I was able to clear by fixing some exhaust issues and replacing an o2 sensor. When I now turn on the boat and check the engine diag via the tachometer all the codes have cleared but now I’m left with a code (Normal Spn 0). Does this mean that there is no more problems and will this clear on its own?

Stif1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I own a 2013 Yamaha 242 limited S, this year I found two engine codes that I was able to clear by fixing some exhaust issues and replacing an o2 sensor. When I now turn on the boat and check the engine diag via the tachometer all the codes have cleared but now I’m left with a code (Normal Spn 0). Does this mean that there is no more problems and will this clear on its own?

Stif1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can you tell me if you ever got an answer to your question about the Normal SPN 0 code?

vpreston24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm bringing this post back from the dead as I've searched and don't see any answers out there. Has anyone ever got an answer on the Normal SPN 0 code?

In my case, I got a bad O2 sensor code. I changed the O2 sensor, and now I have the Normal SPN 0 code, and can't seem to clear it. I don't want to drop $150 at the mechanic for him to plug in a laptop for 1 minute to clear it. Let me know!