• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Entry level Yamaha Jetboat - LS2000, LX 210, LX2000

chadzeilenga

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hi All,
I'm new to the jetboating community. Our family is outgrowing the little fishing boat I have and with the kids getting older I'd like to find something that they can tube/ski on. I've always been a Yamaha fan since my snowmobile days and have been looking for something to take in the water. I'm not looking for a perfect boat and am pretty good mechanically so I'd prefer something I can go through and baseline (carb rebuilds, top ends, Oil lines, etc.) but would prefer a not torn interior. If anyone is looking to sell their LS2000, LX210 or LX2000 let me know as those are the models I'm primarily looking at.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You are on the right track! We started with our LS2000 and as long as you are able to do the preventative fixes, your kids will love it. I did change up to a 2018 AR210 because I boat mainly in the bay. PM me if you do get one and I will be quicker to help you! The main consideration on the models is whether you want a swim platform or not. I didn't have one on my LS2000 but the layout that includes the rear platform is what makes this a great boat.

dackil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Hi All,
I'm new to the jetboating community. Our family is outgrowing the little fishing boat I have and with the kids getting older I'd like to find something that they can tube/ski on. I've always been a Yamaha fan since my snowmobile days and have been looking for something to take in the water. I'm not looking for a perfect boat and am pretty good mechanically so I'd prefer something I can go through and baseline (carb rebuilds, top ends, Oil lines, etc.) but would prefer a not torn interior. If anyone is looking to sell their LS2000, LX210 or LX2000 let me know as those are the models I'm primarily looking at.
I have a 2000 LS2000 in excellent condition as far as interior goes. Very comfortable and clean for the whole family. Starboard engine has a seized cylinder that needs to be replaced/ bored out, or just a replacement engine / long block. If you’re good mechanically this might work for you.
port engine is in good shape. Let me know if interested. Price obviously negotiable given situation

Tom Wez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Hi All,

Tom Wez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
I have a 2000 LS2000 in excellent condition as far as interior goes. Very comfortable and clean for the whole family. Starboard engine has a seized cylinder that needs to be replaced/ bored out, or just a replacement engine / long block. If you’re good mechanically this might work for you.
port engine is in good shape. Let me know if interested. Price obviously negotiable given situation
Hi did you find your boat yet?

Tom Wez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Wife is not a huge fan of boating and feeling out what going price would be for a2005 lx210, nada says high retail about 22k. I am in Jacksonville Fl