• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ever had laughing gas or sedation at the dentist

autism1024

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
ever had laughing gas or sedation at the dentist

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes...just take enormous deep breathes rapidly.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
love the gas

ohtenwillys

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Other
not at the dentist.. but did do whip-its in college.. WHUM WHUM WHUM WHUM

Ruthford

REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
In my youth, when I was eleven more precisely, I had some problems related to my teeth and I had rather difficult time to solve them. I have always been afraid going to dentists because the procedure of extracting a tooth always scared me, and I had a pretty hard time to resist these interventions. Thankfully the sedation which I had at the dentist, spared me of the pain. The laughing gas was not used on me because, I had allergy to it. Now I am sending my son to the dentist and I chose Implant dentist in Eastlake OH because it had some great reviews on the internet. I hope I helped you with your questions.

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Had laughing gas one time, when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I remember my hands felt weird and when i was asked to open my mouth or whatever i felt like it took me an extra 3 seconds to register and do the thing.

Tjw961

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yep, didn't care what was going on after they gave it to me. And was told later I was a little loud when coming off of the stuff. Hope I never need the stuff again, but wouldn't hesitate to repeat if needed.