• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Excellent Pricing on a GALLON and a HALF (192 OZ !) of MARINE STA-BIL !

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
+ Dancing.gif
Through Amazon. So you are fully "protected" on your purchase.
FREE shipping too.
Get 'em, while you can ! :winkingthumbsup"

Best "deal" is right below, as posted by @gthh who carefully found this one !

Best WIshes for a grand upcoming weekend, y'all - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:
Thanks Mikey

Sta_Bil.jpg Looks good but this may be a better purchase. Plus you get the convenience of the smaller bottles for dispensing.

I may be wrong but you get a total of 192 oz for the six pack bottles compared to the gallon (128 oz) container. There is six 32 oz bottles in the pack so you are paying 44 cents vs 58 cents for the gallon-significant difference when you buy in quantity. Plus the convenience of the smaller sized bottles.

Do you guys add stabil to non ethanol fuel or are you using it to compensate for ethanol in the fuel? I have been adding Sea Foam to my last few tanks of the year but I avoid ethanol whenever possible.

Water/ethanol phasing mostly. I have never seen any definitive evidence to say that is what is happening on our boats but at 3 oz per fill up-its cheap insurance.

Thanks Mikey

View attachment 27353 Looks good but this may be a better purchase. Plus you get the convenience of the smaller bottles for dispensing.

EXCELLENT find, and many thanks for both locating this and posting it.
I might add my "math" sucks. LOL

This is a GREAT find. I am gonna change the title of this thread as well, to be regarding a GALLON and a HALF !

Thank you, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:
Hi guys I use star tron. I use this in all my toys like hot sauce on food. Keeps fuel fresh up to 2 years. Not that i keep it that long . I also use Mavels mystery oil too.

Do you guys add stabil to non ethanol fuel or are you using it to compensate for ethanol in the fuel? I have been adding Sea Foam to my last few tanks of the year but I avoid ethanol whenever possible.

I use Marine Sta-Bil with every fill up. Better safe than sorry. Like someone said....cheap insurance. And I only buy 90 octane no ethanol fuel. You gotta love Florida...it's available everywhere.

I wonder what the shelf life is. Is there a stabilizer for stabil ? LOL

I know it's good for 2 years after its opened. Don't know what unopened shelf life is.

Back