• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fatsac Custom 21 - Sale on Hodges Marine

A_mo7

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just saw this deal on the custom Yamaha FatSac, when placed in the cart it was only $280ish. They have a few of the custom 19 and 24 in inventory but only one left for the 21. Thought I would share since there were quite few people looking around last I checked!

Screenshot (2).png

PBear

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Thank you for this! Just ordered the last one :)

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Thank you for this! Just ordered the last one :)
Well how did it workout? Any pictures of how you are tying this thing down?

PBear

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@slickstick -- sorry for the late reply, haven't been active on this forum in a few weeks.

We tried it out and ended up not using it with our 2020 212X. With the internal ballast loaded, and then loading the fatsac, the back end of the boat really dropped in the water. Which resulted in water getting in the boat (thru the top and bottom hull seams as well as thru the cup holder, and making it tougher to install the wakebooster.

My kids are a pain -- one is regular foot and one is goofy foot, so they need to swap sides with the booster. That's tougher to do when the back of the boat is underwater. For location of the Fatsac, I kept it in the middle so we didn't need to swap it from one side to the other.

BrentM

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@slickstick -- sorry for the late reply, haven't been active on this forum in a few weeks.

We tried it out and ended up not using it with our 2020 212X. With the internal ballast loaded, and then loading the fatsac, the back end of the boat really dropped in the water. Which resulted in water getting in the boat (thru the top and bottom hull seams as well as thru the cup holder, and making it tougher to install the wakebooster.

My kids are a pain -- one is regular foot and one is goofy foot, so they need to swap sides with the booster. That's tougher to do when the back of the boat is underwater. For location of the Fatsac, I kept it in the middle so we didn't need to swap it from one side to the other.
Do you want to sell your fatsac