• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fell Marine MOB+ Hookup on 2018 Yamaha FSH Sport

NeoBrew

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've got one of the Fell Marine MOB+ units on order. Unfortunately they are back ordered until June. I would like to have everything I need to get it hooked up when it gets here.

I've been having trouble figuring out definitively if I need to use the double throw relay on my boat. It looks like the factory kill switch has 4 wires coming from it, so I am pretty sure I need the relay to hook it up. Unfortunately the documentation doesn't cover twin Yamaha jet boats. I assume the Fell relay is the way to go? Would you recommend some other generic relay instead?

Is there any wisdom out there about the best place to mount this on the FSH console? It seems like you would want it in plain sight. I'd rather not put it up on the windshield deck. It seems like the horizontal area right over the steering wheel might be a good choice. Any thoughts?

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I also have one on order and wondering if someone with a FSH can take a few photos of how they wired the MOB and additional engine harness?