• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally finished stereo upgrade on my 2015 242 Limited S

Doug

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Special shot out to Odin at Earmark for all his help in building me the perfect system.

Replaced all factory speakers with JL MX650, added an addition pair of speakers at the helm. M10IB5 sub, and the big boy M880 tower speakers. M800/8 to run the boat speakers and M700/5 to power the tower and sub. Added the Wet Sounds WS 420-sq to tweak it on the go. The biggest challenge was running all new speaker wire to each speaker so everything was direct and not run on the factories parallel wiring setup. It came out amazing!!!!

Doug

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
oh and while I was at it I added the flag and installed the XM receiver and antennae but I don't have a pic of that yet.

Doug

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
and the best part.....you can't see it from the pics but the lake is just beyond those trees!!!!!

Doug

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Used that indentation to mount the flag post...fit perfect there. IMG_1638.JPG

Doug

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
and before I can take her out to get wetIMG_1440.JPG IMG_1441.JPG ....I have to change a flat tire from a roofing nail left in my driveway....thanks Home Depot!!!