• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally pulled the trigger '18 195 SX

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome, love the blue!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

dragonfire6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you do any scalloping? I'm in the process of planning a trip to your area and was looking to bring the boat and do some scalloping.

Gerry R

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Do you do any scalloping? I'm in the process of planning a trip to your area and was looking to bring the boat and do some scalloping.
Went scalloping two weeks ago up in Homassassa/Crystal River Area. It’s about an hour north of me, the season in Pasco county where I live opens on the 20th and runs to the 29th of July. Probably gonna head out the then since I can get there from my marina on the Anclote river.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I like that color and traditional Yamaha graphic style! Welcome to the forum!

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
:Welcome:Great looking boat love the color and scheme! If you live in Pasco where do you put in at? My daughter lives in Brooksville and we have been looking at taking the boat up there but wasn't sure where would be a good place to put in at.

Gerry R

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
:Welcome:Great looking boat love the color and scheme! If you live in Pasco where do you put in at? My daughter lives in Brooksville and we have been looking at taking the boat up there but wasn't sure where would be a good place to put in at.
Tarpon Springs