• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally surfed my 190 fsh

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Went out yesterday afternoon filled a 800 bag but not all the way yet got some surf in and went rope less for awhile first time wakesurfing I'll post some pics later alot different that normal surfing I need to get my weight rt if anyone else has any info for a 190 I would appreciate it thanks

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You might be the first surfer behind a center console boat!? First one I have heard of. :D Congrats

I would think that putting weight in for a good wake on a FSH would be the same as any other 19' model, most people I have seen do it is just what you are doing. About 800-900# on the surf side and that's all she needs.

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Do other people with 190s
put any weight in the front that make the wake longer or not

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Can't get the video to load I'll be goproing it soon

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You have to load it to youtube or some other media sharing site and then link to it in your post. I'm pretty sure you can't load video straight to the forum.

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I really don't know how to do computer stuff real good. building and hands on is more up my alley or figuring out how to fix anything it's not on a computer I'll try to get my neighbor to help me get it on there his phone anyways I can draw you a picture of what it looked like in the meantime while you wait .ha ha

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not sure if you're trying this but you won't be able to upload a video directly to the forum like you can for say a picture. You would need to upload it to YouTube or something first and then copy and paste that web page link here.

I'm anxious to see your vid too :D

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I get a video up eventually I don't have a Facebook I'll use my girls.