• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First fish on the fsh

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sad to say but took 3 weeks before I got a chance to go fishing on the FSH. Was a good morning. First cast , fish on the fly! Ended up with 6 in about an hour. Love the huge casting deck .IMG_20170916_082546526.jpg

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
First Waterworks I've owned. Bought is last year and really like it. Mainly fish Ross but have grown to love the waterworks.

Earfixr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I fish a Lightspeed and love it. The Waterworks drags are bullet proof and the only one i've seen live in our saltwater. The low weight keeps my arm happy on long days casting. How do you like your Hardy rod?

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just bought the Hardy a couple weeks ago due to my 10' 6wt Scott broke and had to send it in for repair. I steelhead fish with that rod and we should have some steel showing up in the next couple weeks and wasn't sure the Scott would be back in time so bought the Hardy as a fill in. I actually like it a lot. I prefer a medium/fast rod with a soft tip. Normally run with 3x tippet and the softer rod tip helps protect. I really like Ross reels but I believe I'm going to buy another waterworks due to being so lightweight.