• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

First Mod Started.....Winterization Started

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So today I started the first Modification on Perfect Heaven II. Luckily, my storage facility has a power outlet in it so I decided to leave the batteries in the boat and install my inboard charging unit. I installed a Marinco 28210 - 10A (5/5), 12/24V 2 Bank 120V Input. Marinco is the company that owns Guest and now is labelling all their products with the Marinco name. This charger is exactly the same one I had in our SX230 except the labeling. It can stay hooked up all winter since it has a 5 stage charging cycle that will charge, condition and monitor the battery and if the battery voltage drops below 12.8 volts or if 14 days have passed since the last charge the charge cycle will start automatically. I still have to decide where to put the external outlet to plug the charger in but that can wait until the spring.

20141103_145328.jpg

20141103_151518.jpg 20141103_151500.jpg 20141103_151440.jpg

Nice setup all the way around, that is boat, charger and storage.

FYI - I think I have the same charger but mine is Guest branded and I ended up mounting the charging port in a cup holder to avoid drilling a hole in the hull.

Nice. Gave me a new idea. Many thanks for the idea, the post, and the photos !
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Nice. Gave me a new idea. Many thanks for the idea, the post, and the photos !
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
That's what this forum is about....Sharing Ideas that may inspire others to do the same or branch out and improve. Great. Fill us in when you can.

Nice job Neil! A side benefit to raising the tires off the ground...harder to steal the boat! lol Those hinged seats are NICE!

Back