• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First new boat purchase

JagsFan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We took the plunge and got our family a 2021 AR210. Unfortunately in southern Indiana it’s pretty much the end of the boating season. (Got to our 2.5hrs on it yesterday However, I enjoy traveling, and I have family who live near Miami.

Our family is planning a trip for Christmas to the keys for a week, but the reason we sprung for a new boat is watching these boats make the crossing to the Bahamas. Which lead me to this forum, I’m hoping to gain knowledge about the crossing.

Being a new boating family, I want to make sure we are as safe as possible. (the crossing won’t be until this time next year hopefully.) Either way, we are super excited to get out of our old 2000 Bayliner That treated us really good but was just too small to really enjoy our time on the water, and excited to find this forum.

Being we don’t know anyone who owns a boat we are always solo on the water so hopefully this helps with networking also. As stated above, we are in southern Indiana near Louisville. We boat at Patoka lake, Hardy Lake, and Lake Cumberland in Kentucky.
B1F43DA7-152E-49F6-890F-EBC00894BC83.jpeg

Attachments

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome @JagsFan ! Congrats on your new boat. Hope to see you next season on Lake Cumberland. 5 years ago I was maybe the only but certainly one of a very few Yamaha owners on the lake ? Now they are a very common sight. You will no doubt have a long winter with anticipation of getting it on the water next spring.