• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First ride

RB28

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We are going out on the boat before we buy it today anything I should look for ??

RB28

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Awesome boat she is a keeper

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome boat she is a keeper
Come on now, you gotta give us more details than that. Year/Make/Model of the boat. Location of the test drive. Conditions. Good aspects, Bad Aspects......come on now, we need details :D :D

RB28

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
242 L S. Lake was pretty calm no wind drove around for about an hour my wife is concerned about excessive engine noise due to a friend that has a 2007 Yamaha the 2019 boat a lot quieter so we purchased it Kind a wish it had a little more TopSpeed but it’s good enough

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
242 L S. Lake was pretty calm no wind drove around for about an hour my wife is concerned about excessive engine noise due to a friend that has a 2007 Yamaha the 2019 boat a lot quieter so we purchased it Kind a wish it had a little more TopSpeed but it’s good enough
I gotta say , im kind of disappointed with the amount of engine noise ( drone , resonance) while at lower speeds on my 2019 AR 240 compared to my older 2006 SR 210

RB28

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That was my wife’s biggest concern was the engine noise and she was happy with it.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That was my wife’s biggest concern was the engine noise and she was happy with it.
Our 190 is LOUD......about the same volume as our old 4cyl I/O, but the pitch is much higher, making it seem significantly louder.

RB28

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have been a crane operator for 30 years can’t hear shit so don’t bother me at all 👍

RB28

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Going to pick it up tomorrow at noon ! 👍