• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First time jet boater and thanks for the info!

spinner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am the new owner of a 2012 Yamaha AR210 and can't wait until my thrust vectors XV from JBP arrive!!

Last edited:

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations on the new boat and welcome

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hello and welcome to the forum :Welcome:!!! Lots of great people with a tremendous amount of info to help keep you on the water making memories. Let us know if we can help. Enjoy...

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Welcome! and congratulations on the new to you boat, if the boat doesn't already have SeaDek (a fantastic upgrade) you may want to consider adding some @JetBoatPilot has his annual sale on through the end of the month!

spinner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello and welcome to the forum :Welcome:!!! Lots of great people with a tremendous amount of info to help keep you on the water making memories. Let us know if we can help. Enjoy...
Ok and thanks!

spinner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome! and congratulations on the new to you boat, if the boat doesn't already have SeaDek (a fantastic upgrade) you may want to consider adding some @JetBoatPilot has his annual sale on through the end of the month!
Thank you!
Yes, I have a set.
I bought some thrust vectors from JBP yesterday! Great sale btw!

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length