• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fitting for jet wash hose?? Please help

Jracerinfl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Newbie here...just bought a used 2016 190FSH Sport a few weeks ago and the jet wash hose was missing. Dealer finally sent me the new hose but it has regular hose fittings. Does anyone know the part number or whatever I need to attach the hose. It seems to be a quick disconnect fitting. Found the parts diagram online but still no luck. Tried Home Depot but not correct size.

Rich NW Jboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I believe it is the same as the flush adapter, do you receive one of those with the boat?

brownjjst

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Newbie here...just bought a used 2016 190FSH Sport a few weeks ago and the jet wash hose was missing. Dealer finally sent me the new hose but it has regular hose fittings. Does anyone know the part number or whatever I need to attach the hose. It seems to be a quick disconnect fitting. Found the parts diagram online but still no luck. Tried Home Depot but not correct size.
Not for sure of the part number. p1.jpg

Attachments

Jracerinfl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Update...After speaking extensively with Yamaha customer service, I was told that the adapter comes with part number F3M-U1385-00-00 (#43 in illustration) for the low low list price of $156.70 (probably won’t be in their either). All for a stupid little hose adapter ‍♂ A little tough to swallow for me. Anybody want to sell me theirs??

brownjjst

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
That sucks! From the drawing looks like that is the assembly unit. Sorry my brother...

Jracerinfl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Bubblehead

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just looked at mine and doesn't look like it has shut off. The female end does. Hope it works for you.

orexismd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Jracerinfl , did you ever find a fitting for the jetwash hose that worked? I have the same issue you experienced and dealer could not find it.