• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD FL 2008 Yamaha 212SS For Sale-SOLD

Mark Lindsay

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
img_6579.jpg img_6580.jpg img_6581.jpg img_6582.jpg img_6584.jpg img_6585.jpg img_6586.jpg img_6590.jpg img_6591.jpg img_6592.jpg img_6593.jpg img_6594.jpg img_6595.jpg img_6596.jpg img_6597.jpg img_6598.jpg img_6599.jpg img_6600.jpg img_6601.jpg img_6602.jpg img_6603.jpg img_6604.jpg img_6605.jpg img_6606.jpg Boat has one owner and is kept covered or garaged. Replaced steering and throttle cables in 2014, new stainless hose clamps throughout, new stainless steel deck latches, full maintenance in previous years (oil & plugs), local boat mechanic for reference, trailer fully serviced in 2014 including new trailer jack and Titan trailer surge brake actuator, lights and bearings. The 212SS does not have a factory installed hour meter. Estimated usage is between 6-12 hours per season. Engines were flushed with fresh water after every boat ramp exit.

Included accessories/upgrades: Thrust Vectors, stainless steel Box Anchor and Shore Spike (http://www.slideanchor.com/Default.aspx), red Bimini top/cover, brand new snap in carpeting throughout interior, stainless steel BBQ grill, Garmin GPS, and dual batteries with switch.

Asking $25,000.

Call 941-404-8879 for more information.

Last edited:
I took the liberty of editing your post @Mark Lindsay , to show the pictures in the thread instead of just thumbnails that had to be opened individually. I hope this helps you to find a new home for your SS!

txav8r thanks for your help with the pictures--much better looking now! Glad that we're getting some visibility here, again thanks for all the interest.

Price reduction $23,995

Julian,
Thanks for the feedback. We are in Sarasota, FL and would be open to an engine hour check--I think it has less than 100 hours total. If anyone in the area can do it let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Price Reduction $22,995

This boat is no longer available. Thank you for your interest.

Hello Mark, congrats on the sale of the boat! I edited your thread title to include the word "Sold", which you could do yourself very easily. Since your total posts on the forum were included entirely inside this thread, I am assuming you may not be back to the forum if it is sold or off the market for some other reason, so I have edited your post, if it is incorrect, you may edit it yourself, or...I will be happy to change it back if you so desire. Thanks for joining jetboaters.net, and we hope you remain a member!

Back