• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD FL 2008 Yamaha 212X

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
2008 Yamaha 212X. New Bimini Top, new motor (10 Hours on it, oil pump failed on original), 155 hours on 2nd motor, new radio, speakers, horn and swim platform remote. I bought this boat out of Clermont and it was used only used on fresh water lakes. The boat has many upgrades: Stereo (fusion head unit AM/FM & Bluetooth, Fusion swim pad remote, 4 new hull speakers, 4 wetsounds tower speakers, wetsounds amp & Bazooka subwoofer), thrust vectors, sea deck throughout. A few cushions need to be recovered (swim deck and captains chair). Nada shows $32,000-36,000, Looking to get $25,000 OBO. I am only selling because we ordered a new boat and it came in way faster than expected, not enough room for 3 boats . Clear title in hand. I have receipts for all work. Trading this into dealer 1/25-28 (booked a trip to Vegas for SHOT show last minute...… might not have time to get it to dealer until the 28th).
Front Left.jpgFront Overhead.jpgFins.jpgFront Right.jpgFront Overhead.jpgEngines.jpgPerko.jpgWetsounds.jpgWetsounds Bimini Speakers.jpg

WhalerMax

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Nice boat, where are you located out of?

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Thank you. The boat will be in Clearwater at Cycle Springs later today until next week. If your interested in looking at it please let me know. They have it for "pricing" for the trade in value, and will hold it since I will be going away for a few days.

thefortunes

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is the new motor from SBT?

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I believe it is, Jet Trendz was the wrench

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Be wary of an SBT rebuild. In my personal experience and many others, they are pure garbage. Warranted or not.

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
thank you so much..... not

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Dropped listing to 22K, if its not sold by the 25th the dealer is getting it and they are beating me down.