• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed FL - (Traded In)2016 FSH 190 ($21,500) Lots of extras

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Finally moved to Florida and now I need a bigger boat so trying to get rid of my Deluxe 190 FSH
It has all the standard features if you have any questions about those feel free to ask.
Boat is located in Tallahassee Florida we recently moved here and the boat is actually still registered in TN. Only used in saltwater about 3-4 times rest has been in fresh water on Kentucky lake.

Hours: 66

Add-ons:
Inflatable paddle board carrier (Custom) images below
Replaced plastic drain plugs with brass screw in plugs never had a leak after moving to these.
Red LED lights under rails and front cushions great for night
White LED light behind back seats for more visibility
Kicker Amp that can be turned on to play through all speakers or turn off and just use 2 console speakers.
2 JBL Speakers on rear platform with a Jensen stereo control to adjust music without having to get back in the boat
2nd auto bilge pump placed in the hull automatic so I did not have to leave bilge pump switch on
Jet Boat Pilot Cup holder and Thrust vector
Humminbird Helix 9 SI with dual sonars Left and Right ram mount on cup holder makes it easy to spin around and view from bow of the boat
iPilot 2 remotes large remote with lcd screen and smaller remote when you don't want to use the big remote
Bimini top is in great shape
Front cushion and rear swim platform cushions
Almost all the extras are actually documented on this site somewhere in 2016/2017
Minn Kota ST series riptide 80lb thrust 60 shaft
2 interstate batteries under front compartment 1 cranking in rear compartment
Spare tire
Pro Mariner Tournament series 3 bank charger with plug in back by rear battery compartment for shore connection.

Here is my media folder
https://jetboaters.net/media/users/billy-marlin.3562/
It has tons of photos documenting all the work I did on the boat along with pictures from doing the Hourly maintenance.

Last edited:

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Anyone sort of interested?? Need to get this gone went ahead an paid it off so will have the title in hand soon. Can't give this sucker away but willing to talk offers.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
If I was not 1/2 the world away, I'd definitely be driving over to seriously look at it. Bad timing for me.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
If you are in Clay County, Florida I am in East Tallahassee FL now. Need to update my profile since I moved

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Send me a check and I will deliver to your house for when you get back :winkingthumbsup" lol

Rainmakr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice looking boat. If my SX190 sold, I may be interested. Trying to get over to an FSH. Just not the right timing. GLWS. 😎🎣

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
At this point might start looking at trading it in, let me know if you finally get yours sold and need a new ride.