• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Flag Holder?

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm curious what people with AR are using for flag holders. I need to get one for my dive flag and quarantine flag. Anyone have a ready to buy mount set up they recommend? I read a few build ones on the site but have yet to measure our towers for size to narrow down results. Thanks in advance.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you are putting rod holders on your tower then I highly recommend these, http://shop.coolwaterproducts.com/Rod-Holder-Flag-Poles-fits-in-a-rod-holder_c103.htm . I purchased mine with an extra set of flag clips to fly two flags on the pole.

If you are not putting rod holders on your tower, these are very popular, http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Watersports-Flag-Holder-For-Wakeboard-Towers&i=13748&r=view&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlebase&s_kwcid=googlepla&cvsfa=2587&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=3133373438&gclid=CK2SnJG7sM4CFVcbgQod4zgB1Q (might find them cheaper somewhere else).

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hmm rod holders wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe I could learn how to rod and reel fish on the boat instead of diving over the side and shooting stuff...

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Why not put a flag pole in the table leg on the back of the boat. That's where I put my umbrella. The foam noodle inside my table leg keeps it tight

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Trying to throw a fish up there or getting in and out with my freedive fins and speargun in rougher water would be tough and could be hazardous. So I would like one to clamp on the tower but I like the idea for the umbrella at the sandbar or anchor.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I always liked this style rod holder that clamps onto the tower. The make them with either 1, 2 or 3 holders per clamp and the look sharp on the boat. Only down side is they are not really a cheap option but the are nice and useful.

rod holder.jpg

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I saw the link from Air Issac products. Does anyone know if the Stryker T-Top holder would work on my tower? Not sure on the diameter size, if they have one that will fit. I'll measure my tower so I know the size tonight

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

piney1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score