• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Flag Pole Holder Mod

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I want to fly the US flag high from my boat and could not find any holders that I liked so I thought I would make my own. This is what I came up with.

Attachments

Last edited:

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
After installing the holders, one held nicely and the other would spin. The flag holder pole actually would not hold so I think I am going to have it welded and then it wont move.Flag Pole Holder Installed 2.JPG Flag Pole Holder Installed 3.JPG

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I welded the pipe to the collar and use a bungee that secures the pole to the bimini about 2' up. It's a winner and holds two 3x5' flags secure while at anchor. I have motored slowly with the flag pole up, but don't want to chance it at speed.