• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Floor

Hellacool

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am looking to level out the floor in the head compartment. I have a small Yeti cooler I would like to store in there however as we all know it is uneven. I figure if I could fashion something to bring the floor near level with the door bottom I could leave the cooler in there and just use it from the storage room.. Anyone ever do this? I don't want something that is hack and slash so I am hoping someone smarter then me has already done this.

Ilmmct

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@txav8r leveled the storage area for the cooler on his 2012 boat, he could probably provide some info on how he did it.

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
you could buy starboard, a little expensive but it comes in varying thicknesses and sizes and easy to cut and shape.

Hellacool

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for all the info so far.

BlackandTan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I made a small frame from Azek PVC Exterior trim and fastened it together with stainless screws. I used white foam mounting tape to keep it from moving around and it worked great. I think that you can buy a white composite panel at Home Depot if you wanted to put something on top of it.

Head Floor Frame.jpg

Hellacool

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I made a small frame from Azek PVC Exterior trim and fastened it together with stainless screws. I used white foam mounting tape to keep it from moving around and it worked great. I think that you can buy a white composite panel at Home Depot if you wanted to put something on top of it.

View attachment 54329
Thats nice. Thank you.