• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff (Florida) 2016 Yamaha 242 Limited S Complete interior

Moderboat1987

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey guys up for sale is a complete set of interior cushions. Most are in excellent condition some have a few minor stains. I don’t see any rips or tears. I also have the passanger captains chair. A complete dash. A starboard side windshield. I have a bunch of other random parts. Retail for these parts are around $15k. Asking $5k for everything or $3k for the cushions $2k for the dash. Let me know if you need something I may have it. Would like local pickup only. Located in Merritt Island Fl.

Attachments

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you still have the tower? There may be some ar or sx owners here interested in that.

Moderboat1987

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry that was already sold

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'd like the steering wheel? Would you sell just that?

Moderboat1987

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would like to keep it as a whole piece for now unless someone else wants other parts on the dash.

ross l

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Why are you selling? Did something bad happen to your boat?:oops:

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I might be interested in the anchor locker hatch.

PM me a price if it’s available.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Mainah since you are the electronics guru, would it be possible to fit the dash to a 202 SX240 ?

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Mainah since you are the electronics guru, would it be possible to fit the dash to a 202 SX240 ?
No idea on physical fitment. As far as getting all of the electronics working, well that can be done but not easily. You would need the spu, an asa electronis stereo head unit (polk, jensen, etc) with jdab, the joystick, a bunch of resistors, and a bunch of custom wiring harnesses. To put it another way not even something I would attempt given the other mfd options in the aftermarket.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Last edited:

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Yea the boat was damaged a few years ago so the parts have just been sitting in my shop. I took all the good and undamaged parts off the boat. I have pics of the boat to show these parts were never underwater. The boat lift went through the boat basically
I guess that didn't buff out! That sucks, hopefully you were taken care of.

Moderboat1987

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So you want just #3 the panel meter?

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So you want just #3 the panel meter?
Yeah, I'm just looking for the grey fabric-ish piece that the tachs and connext are mounted into. Want to use one as a template to try and create a replacement dash, but need to leave mine in the boat until I can get it right.

Moderboat1987

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok I’m gonna wait for now to see if anyone wants the whole piece. It just looks so nice to start breaking it apart. But if people want the other parts I’ll save that piece for you

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok I’m gonna wait for now to see if anyone wants the whole piece. It just looks so nice to start breaking it apart. But if people want the other parts I’ll save that piece for you
OK cool - just shoot me a PM if you decide to separate.

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Aloha, do u have the Bimini top? What about the large storage/head compartment door, and the cleanout port hatch on the transom? Please lmk?

Mahalo(thank u),
Rueben

Moderboat1987

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bimini top was sold with the tower. I have the big head compartment door. Can you look up the part number for the last hatch so I know which one your referring to

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bimini top was sold with the tower. I have the big head compartment door. Can you look up the part number for the last hatch so I know which one your referring to
I’ll look up the part number, but it’s the one on the transom, I think urs had 2 seat cushions on it. But the one in the pic.

Attachments