• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fluids

Hollywood

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
what's everyone using for all the fluids so I can get them all and keep some in my boat tool kit ?

2006 230sx

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
what's everyone using for all the fluids so I can get them all and keep some in my boat tool kit ?

2006 230sx
Fluids? U mean oil?
I keep 1 quart in my tool kit. I don't bother with bringing grease i just grease about twice a year a couple pumps

Hollywood

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My bad , should have worded diff. Yes what is the overall best choice of oil , what do you guys use

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Any quality name brand oil will do fine. I started out running Yamalube till it got hard to get locally and I switched to Belray high performance mineral oil and I was happy with it for several years. This year I decided to switch again and went full synthetic with Valvoline Synpower 10w30. Mobil 1 is a very good choice too. You can go with whatever is on sale at Walmart if you can't decide. You really can't go wrong with a good quality oil and a good filter.

Nice boat by the way!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Prior owner used castrol 10-40 high mileage. I'm doing the he same thing.