• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD For Sale - 2006 AR 210 in Ohio

Jasonsbiz74

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Up for sale is my 2006 AR 210. I'm looking to sell my boat to upgrade to a newer Yamaha. I bought the boat 3 summers ago with 89 hours. The boat has 200hrs on the port & 199.3 on the starboard. The boat has always been repaired and worked on by a Platinum Yamaha mechanic. I'm pretty sure I have every service record. The boat will obviously include the painted trailer. Last year I put 4 new tires on the trailer and had the brakes serviced. The trailer also got new LED brake lights, the welded bow stop, boat buckle's, new bunk boards and a matching spare tire and rim.

The boat has a bunch of upgrades:

LED interior lights
EZ Locks
LED's on the swim platform
LED in the rack
Tower Speakers
All upgraded sound system last year custom install.
2 JL Audio amps & Speakers
2 group 31 batteries (Huge)
House battery
Perko switch
On Board Battery Charge with gauge
And more......

I am asking $15,999 for the boat and I am located in Ohio.... A few pics to follow more upon request....contact me by Phone or email.
216-870-0911 or jasonsbiz74@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_1596.JPG
    IMG_1596.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1606.JPG
    IMG_1606.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1694.JPG
    IMG_1694.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Wow. Nice boat at a great price. I don't expect it to last long at that price. Good luck with the sale.

Yeah, very fair price. Good luck. I have the exact boat and couldn't be happier!

Tell me more about LED's in the rack?

I agree. Nice boat at a great price. You better get in a last run because its gonna be gone soon! It will be a bitter sweet day. Still miss my old SX210 sometimes...

Updated the engine hours.....200 on the port & 199.3 on the starboard....thanks guys for the looks. I'm making an offer today of tmrw on a used 2015 242 LS so keep your fingers crossed for the purchase and the sale .. BTW jawsf16,your boat is my favorite paint/decal/exterior color combo of all the Yamaha boat except the '15 242 LS in Grey.

Yeah, very fair price. Good luck. I have the exact boat and couldn't be happier!

Tell me more about LED's in the rack?

I added 1 inch LED's lights in the tower like the newer racks have....Since I already had power up there because of the light on top I added led's on the flat spots flush on the tower.....At night they look awesome and function too. I don't have any pics but if I can find one I'll send it to you.

This is exactly what im looking at.
And as soon as our exchange rate comes up i think ill be buying a boat from the states..
Currently at 68c is rubbish

How refreshing to see a listing with a real sale price.
If I were looking I would be on my way to Ohio, hehe.

Spring tune-up is complete...she is water ready. Fresh oil, tune, gas'd up and ready to go. The boat needs nothing but water and a driver

SOLD ! On to the 2015 242 LS

Congrats! Mind sharing the final price? Always like to know where the market is.

Back