• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat For sale 2018 242 Limited se series 30 hours extended warr 57000.00 punta gorda FL

Dave berry

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
2018 242 yamaha limited se series 30 hours extenened warr like new punta gorda fl Dave 7347552858 brokedown4377@att.net

IHawks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You sure it’s for sale this time? Price also went up?

Dave berry

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
yes it is for sure price for new 24foot sailfish 128,000 also on jetboat bow and cockpit covers had made 1800 price new jet boat like mine if you want its yours .

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
This is not where for sale ads belong. I will move this to the classifieds section.

If you really are intent on selling it, you will want to put photos on the forum, or at least link to some. @Dave berry

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
yes it is for sure price for new 24foot sailfish 128,000 also on jetboat bow and cockpit covers had made 1800 price new jet boat like mine if you want its yours .
Is English your 2nd language? Not trying to be mean, but a 24 foot Sailfish (sailboat) for $128,000....huh? I don't understand this reply at all.

IHawks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
what in the hell does this gibberish even mean? Kind of like Random thoughts from Jack Handy back in the day

Dave berry

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
reason i raised price cost of new boat and Don,t worry about my english to words for you someone as smart as you can figure it out I will match my bank account to yours any Day

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Did I miss what colors this boat is?

Dave berry

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
blue Black top will get pic Thank you

Dave berry

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hope pic came through

IHawks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
reason i raised price cost of new boat and Don,t worry about my english to words for you someone as smart as you can figure it out I will match my bank account to yours any Day
Wait...I am confused. Whose bank accounts are we comparing? And what “two” words do you have for the smart people? And just so I am on the same page, the new boat you are looking at cost more than you thought so you are raising the price of your current boat? How are my translation skills?

Dave berry

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Two words just for you You have to be the smart one

Dave berry

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Glad to hear Would like to meet you someday Sir Lets leave it at that. You have a great day

Dave berry

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This is not where for sale ads belong. I will move this to the classifieds section.

If you really are intent on selling it, you will want to put photos on the forum, or at least link to some. @Dave berry
Hello thanks for moving to correct spot if you can please lower price to 57000 firm