• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - 2019 FSH 210 Sport (Tampa Bay, FL)

marmstufl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
All,

My loss is your gain! Looking to sell my LOADED 2019 FSH 210 Sport – I’m doing a little more offshore boating and need something a bit bigger for outside of the bay. The boat has roughly 60 hours on each engine, meticulously maintained/washed after each use. The boat is in like new condition and has been stored on a lift under cover for it’s entire life. I am the original owner and the boat will also come with the Yamaha Extended Warranty. A brand new galvanized aluminum shorelander trailer is also included in the asking price. This is a fantastic boat and has been an amazing purchase, I do not regret it one bit 😊. The sound system is very loud and will definitely help you keep the party going. Details/asking is below:

Boat is in the Tampa Bay, Fl Area

I’m looking for around 50-55k out the door – which is a steal considering all of the upgrades

Upgrades

• JetBoatPilot Hard Top
  • Full SeaDek Package (Except Above Gunnels)
  • 6 Wet Sounds XS 650 Speakers (200 Watts)
    • Two are located in each gunnel next to the Leaning Post.. so you can hear music very well at full speed
  • 2 Wet Sounds 10 inch free Air Subs
  • 900 Watt Wet Sounds Amp
  • 600 Watt Wet Sounds Amp
  • Fusion RA70NSX Head Unit (With Sirius Antenna)
  • Fusion Remote Control (attached to Port side of the stern lounge)
  • Garmin EchoMap 74CV with Transducer
  • Dual Battery Charger with a through hull plug
  • 8 Foot Blade Power Pole (Starboard Side)
  • 2 Seablaze underwater Lights
  • WetSounds ShadowCaster RGB 4 Zone Controller with Music Synch
  • Gunnel Accent Lights (Port setup for Tower Accent Lights) – Controlled by the ShadowCaster Controller
  • 2 Wireless Cell phone Charging Ports
  • Blue Seas Fuse Block (6 Circuits)
  • SunShade (BOW) from Cycle Springs
  • Keel Guard

Attachments

marmstufl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Boat has sold, sorry for the delay in updating

Patman941

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Now that it’s sold, what was your reason for selling if your don’t mind? It looks like an amazing boat that you invested heavily in.

marmstufl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've been doing more longer runs to the mouth of Tampa Bay and further south into the gulf. Nothing the FSH can't handle, just wanted something a little bigger and with Ionger range.

All the minor build quality issues aside (latches, no grab rails, zip ties on drain tubes) of the FSH, it's a fantastic boat and those TR-1s are awesome. Going to miss the luxury of having that sandbar machine.