• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD For Sale: JBL remotes. REM25 and REM35

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For those of you who still have the factory JBL radio with rectangular remotes.

I have two BRAND NEW REM25 remotes for sale. Both are white.
$30 each. Includes shipping within continental US.

rem25w.jpg

I also have two used REM35 remotes for sale. One white and one Black
$50 each. includes shipping within continental US.
REM35W20.jpg
REM35B20.jpg

If you buy both REM35 remotes I'll include the splitter box needed for two or three REM35.
34722.gif

Last edited:
BUMP.

I got a couple of responses on YJB. Last chance before I sell 'em over there.

Last edited:
@maboat..sell them with a subscription to jetboaters.net!

What would you sell a REM25 and a splitter box for?

Sorry guys, the items are already sold

Glad you got them sold!

Back