• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Forward Facing Tower for LS2000???

joshwilliams010

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Had anyone attempted to attach a forward facing tower on a ls2000 or think it would look better than a traditional tower? To me I think it would look better than a traditional rear facing tower. Maybe Photoshop a FF tower onto one so I can get a good visual.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't think I have ever seen forward facing but it probably can be done. I had an Aerial Ascent on my LS2000 and I think it looked good and functioned great.

DanOC13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2002 LS2000, I installed a MTK Monster Tower. I reinforced the area under the fiberglass with marine plywood. Works great for wakeboarding.

Attachments

vgtiw00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Does your cover still fit?? I have the Yamaha trailering mooring cover and want to get a tower but not if I can't still use my cover.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does your cover still fit?? I have the Yamaha trailering mooring cover and want to get a tower but not if I can't still use my cover.
You will probably have to take the boat and cover to a upholstery shop and have them sew in pockets/openings for the tower. It should be a small job for any decent shop.