• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Found this on Craigslist <2007 AR230 TX>

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very little hurricane damage.... I promise.:winkingthumbsup"

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice boat, and a nice trailer. Could be a great deal if it's legit.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like the gray vinyl has been replaced but otherwise looks in good shape.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I saw the guy posted it on one of the Jetboat FB pages.
I called that trailer company for a quote, $4500 base price for it!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've been to that company's site. They make some nice trailers, just a little pricey for my blood, but they sure are nice. They sell trailer parts on site too. Quite convenient and the parts are competitively priced. It's in Houston between 610 and Beltway 8 on the east side of town.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been to that company's site. They make some nice trailers, just a little pricey for my blood, but they sure are nice. They sell trailer parts on site too. Quite convenient and the parts are competitively priced. It's in Houston between 610 and Beltway 8 on the east side of town.
In my request for a quote I added electric brakes, that's a $900 upgrade over the $4500!

I was hoping it would come back in the $3500 range....with electric brakes.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you need a trailer, can't go wrong used on a galvanized platform. Anything that wars can be replaced and you are still way way under 4k.

My humble opinion. 4k+ for a trailer just seems way too much

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you need a trailer, can't go wrong used on a galvanized platform. Anything that wars can be replaced and you are still way way under 4k.

My humble opinion. 4k+ for a trailer just seems way too much
Yeah I asked for a quote on one of their galvanized ones, haven't heard back yet.
I really just need the frame and axles. I have new lights to put on it, my tires are new and wheels are fine, I have guide posts and my F2 winch is about 6 months old. So all I really need is a frame to put all my stuff on. That's why it's hard for me to justify paying much at all for a trailer....but I need one.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I hear you. Have you looked for used? Might find a bargain seeing how you mostly need the frame.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I haven't searched much for used ones lately.
When I was searching heavily a while back I didn't find any used ones at all.

I'm not opposed to buying a used one at all, as long as it is a fresh water only trailer:)

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah I asked for a quote on one of their galvanized ones, haven't heard back yet.
I really just need the frame and axles. I have new lights to put on it, my tires are new and wheels are fine, I have guide posts and my F2 winch is about 6 months old. So all I really need is a frame to put all my stuff on. That's why it's hard for me to justify paying much at all for a trailer....but I need one.
I just got an email back from the company with a quote for a galvanized trailer, $5500 base price!
That’s $1000 more than their aluminum!