• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Free Airhead Viper 2 seater tube

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
https://express.google.com/product/1823847308800847019_8202496753292267738_1699011?mall=WashingtonDC&directCheckout=1&utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=product_ads&utm_campaign=gsx&utm_content=control_90_MAX&dclid=CL_VqNTlp9wCFQeRswodhP0DmQ

20180704_201341.jpg
Can't be shipped as it is too large and clearly not worth the price to ship. But if you are in Ocean City MD, it is yours for the price of picking it up. The tube does have a slow leak which I do not have time to locate and repair. We don't use this one any longer and it is just taking up space in the garage at my beach place. PM me and when I am in the area you can swing by and pick it up.