• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Front ladder grab bar mod

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpg
Super simple to install. Four holes drilled and bolt them in. And they make getting in from the front #ladder SO much easier. I don't know why I didn't do this earlier.

They are Yamaha part F1U-U270B-01. Same as go on the sides of the boat They don't come with hardware, just the bolt part sticking down from the bottom. I went shopping in the garage and found washers, split rings and nuts that fit nicely.

I got mine from #PartsPak.com. About $32 each, if memory serves.

Don't know why I didn't do this sooner...

Last edited:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This is an excellent 'find' and suggestion. Reasonable priced for the Benefits it provides. Many Thanks.
Gets me thinking @!
Mikey Lulejian - On the beach @ Hilton Head Island !

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I actually got rid of my ladder and have been trying to figure out what to do with it. I have an anchor in there, for sure, but I have those two holes out the front of the door. I hope to actually figure something out for tying the anchor to.