• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff FS New blacktip elite classic gray black 2007-09 sx/ar230 full

Jon Gottschalk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
$600 full set in stock in classic gray and black in stock. Ships next day. Fits all 2007-09 230 hulls.

Shipping included. Jon (228)424-4829

Attachments

okula225

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have any for a 2006 ar230? Mine are a year old and already coming up, pretty disappointed.

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Would this fit a 09 232LS? And just interior or interior plus swim deck?

okula225

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also, what is coming up? Is it blacktip? Do you have pics? They should not be coming up.
They are the black tip elite traction mats (slate Gray over black) they are peeling up around some edges, and in 1 spot the edge has curled up and small patch has gotten very dark. It looks squished down, almost like the foam deteriorated.

I will add some pictures to the thread when I am by the boat tomorrow. It's take out of the water every weekend and covered for protection so not too sure what the problem could be.

okula225

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also, what is coming up? Is it blacktip? Do you have pics? They should not be coming up.
Here are some images. One season and it's falling apart, other pieces are slowly coming up as well. IS there some kind of warranty I can apply for?

Attachments

Jon Gottschalk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes, email cliff@sbt.com. Have your order number and he will take a look. Those will tough to determine cause as they look pretty worn with cuts, etc but worth a shot. Forward pics as well.

If you got them through me (Wwwatercraft) I can file warranty claim.

Coclouse

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Probably a long shot, but do you still have any of these?

Ameyer76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you have any for 210’s?